Ventair Spyda 56" Ceiling Fan with Anti-Rust Plastic Alloy Blades
The Spyda by Ventair is an aerodynamically designed reversible ceiling fan incorporating the latest True-Spin™ motor technology. The Spyda has three molded plastic alloy blades with 1400mm blade span and is available in 3 colour finishes, Satin White, Matte Black or Titanium. The Spyda is constructed with durable corrosion proof components making it suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
The Spyda has an ECO-switch with pre-selected speed setting allowing the fan to run at a reduced running cost whilst maintaining adequate air circulation. This feature coupled with low noise output makes the Spyda an ideal fan for bedrooms.
- Maximum airflow: 13,320 m³/hr
- True-spin Technology™ is the latest development in ceiling fan motor engineering
- Durable corrosion proof components allow the Spyda to be safely used for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Low noise output makes the Spyda an ideal fan for bedrooms
- Precision molded ABS blades have been designed for superior balanced performance
- Highest quality Japanese bearings create a smooth running long life fan that is guaranteed to give years of trouble free operation
- Aerodynamic blades combined with True-spin Technology produces increased air circulation
- ECO Switch Setting. A pre selected speed setting allows the fan to run at a reduced running cost whilst maintaining adequate air circulation
- Reversible airflow option for summer or winter
- Installer-friendly quick connect wiring and quick fix assembly
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor & coastal areas
- 6 Year Warranty